* Do you have womb health challenges you want to reverse naturally using raw food?
* Do you want to learn how to protect and preserve the health of your womb using raw foods?
* Have you heard about raw foods and want to find out more?
* Do you want to get more live raw foods into your life?
* Would you like to see HOW to make quick delicious raw meals?
* Do you want to taste and prepare your own raw foods with professional help?
* Are you free on Sun 14th Oct 2018 ?
If you’ve answered YES to all the above, then you are officially invited to
Raw Food For Womb Health Workshop
Date – Sun 14th October 2018
Time – 10:30am – 4:30pm
Venue – The Education Room, Willesden Green Library, 95 High Road, London, NW10 2SF
Price – Just £45 (Booking ends Fri 12th Oct 11:59pm)
During this 5 hour raw food preparation workshop, you’ll:
* Watch me demonstrate how to make a total of 10 drinks, breakfasts, snacks, main meals and desserts from my bestselling book Leah’s Raw Food Feast, that I’ve chosen for their womb health benefits
* Taste all the foods I prepare
* Help me make the raw foods
* Learn more about the benefits of live raw foods for womb health
* Ask me any questions you have on raw foods, preparation, planning and practicalities
* Enjoy a raw food meal at the end of the workshop
* Receive a recipe booklet of all the recipes prepared on the day
* Get discounts on my books, products and services
* Get a discounted copy of Leah’s Raw Food Feast
* Meet some new raw food loving sisters
Here are some of the recipes from my book Leah’s Raw Food Feast we’ll be adapting for the workshop:
Yes, nuts will be used in several recipes, this particular event wouldn’t be suitable for a nut allergy sufferer
Are all foods vegan & gluten free ?
Yes, all foods use are gluten free & vegan apart from honey used in a few recipes, but by request we can replace the honey in some recipes with another natural sweetener.
How do we collect our tickets once purchased?
Once you order your ticket above, your name will be added to the tickets list at the door. When you get to the door you’ll be asked your name & email address used to book the tickets to gain entry. It would be helpful to bring the email receipt for your purchase on your phone, tablet or printed out, just in case we can’t find your ticket, but it’s not essential. If you’re bought multiple tickets, please email the name of each individual the tickets are for, or they can all come in with the main ticket holder.
Can tickets be bought on the door?
Due to the nature of this particular workshop, tickets can only be purchased in advance and booking will close 11:59pm Fri 12th October, in order for us to source the right amount of the freshest ingredients for the day.
Are there children’s facilities?
This event is not suitable for children and there are no children activities in the room, but if you’re a breastfeeding mama and you’re happy to keep baby as calm as possible throughout the workshop, you’re more than welcome. The workshop is in a library so if you need to calm baby down outside and come back in that’s fine. There’ll be a loud blender being used several times throughout the day too which may shock your little one (a good time to put the on the breast maybe).
What’s the best way to travel there?
Willesden Green underground station (Jubilee line) is a 10min walk away
There is free parking on most surrounding residential roads subject to availability, but you must ensure you are not double parked.
If you have any problems or want to ask anything before booking, please feel free to contact me on 07957946947 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Look forward to seeing you there!
Take care & stay healthy
P.S. Want to see what other events I have coming up? Visit my events page here